giovedì 2 ottobre 2014

MATTE LIPGLOSS - Dresslink







Hello everyone! 
As soon as this order arrived in my mailbox (like an hour ago) I decided to do a review, so here it is!
Lately I've been doing a lot, A LOT, of online shopping. It's easier, cheaper and you have way more products to choose from. It's not faster in my case, because I didn't want to spend a lot on shipping. 

I'm going to talk about "Waterproof Lipstick Gloss Velvet Matte Vitality Cerise Star", a product which was well reviewed on Dresslink. If you have never heard about this site, go check it out, you'll be blown away by how cheap it is! 

This lipstick/lipgloss have gorgeous colors, I have to say. I love the dark red one (#33)!
#1 is a little bit crazy for me, but it's really cool, a barbie bright pink. 
#3 and #26 are really similar, the first one has a little bit more pink in it but it's still a nude effect. The second one it's more orangy kind of color.
And they really are matte when they dry. The packaging says "long lasting" and I would say it's true. I didn't try to wear them for a long time yet, but they don't go away from your lips after the application at all! 
This is so good, but I find it really hard to take it off from my lips...
So, color is great, lasting is long.
The only thing I don't like is that my lips stick to eachother when I close my mouth. 

Anyway, for the price they were really great. 
They were about 80 cents each, and free shipping as well! 
I suggest you to check out this site and keep an eye on it, because they always have nice offers and free shipping items!








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento