martedì 16 dicembre 2014

SWEATSHIRT FEVER - TuesdayOutfit#5

I'm back with a TuesdayOutfit!
Lately I shopped a lot on Dresslink and I fell in love with some sweatshirts.
They are cool, easy to wear and they also can be elegant with a nice necklace and shoes. 
I wanted to show you 3 outfits with 3 different sweatshirts, I leave you all the links to check them out and buy one if you want! 



SATURN


Round neck, no hood, long sleeves, almost total black. The print is a super cool saturn with some astronauts hanging around (I'm obsessed with Interstellar the movie, so this was perfect for me ahah).
A pair of simple black skinny jeans, a pair of black boots, a black backpack and my handmade Galaxy Collar!
  1. SaturnSweatshirt - Dresslink
  2. Black jeans from OVS
  3. Boots from Pittarello
  4. Backpack from Pittarello
  5. Galaxy Collar






NERD

Round neck, no hood, long sleeves, cropped and black with a white massive write on the front "NERD". 
High waisted blue jeans, black boots, black backpack and a gold chain necklace. 

  1. NerdSweatshirt - Dresslink
  2. Jeans from Pimkie
  3. Boots from Pittarello
  4. Backpack from Pittarello
  5. Gold chain necklace from Ebay










UNICORN

Round neck, no hood, long sleeves, pastel pink with a floral unicorn on the front. 
This is not the best quality, it looked better on the pics. It's a thin material, see-through, and the print is glued on top. But it's effective!
High waisted blue jeans, brown leather shoes, small white bag (like a chanel), silver necklace and a pink flower.

  1. UnicornSweatshirt - Dresslink
  2. Jeans from Pimkie
  3. Shoes I have no idea! They are made in Italy
  4. SilverNecklace - Dresslink
  5. Bag - Dresslink
  6. Flower from H&M









If you want to see my outifits, check out my video on Youtube!




Love G.
xx


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento