lunedì 16 giugno 2014

LEEF Fashion Label




I know, I didn't post anything in the last days. 
But finally LEEF is started. 
Leef is a Fashion Label project started a month ago with my friend Benny. We worked really hard on it and now we are online with our store!
Our first tshirt available to buy is the "Youtube Boyband" one.
We already delivered two of them, one in Italy and one in the UK.
I'm really excited for what's next :)

We are planning our second print, which I can't tell what it'll be, but it's going to be awesome! Hope you guys can check out my online store and feel free to share it with friends!
I want to tell you a couple of things.
The first one is that we ship WORLDWIDE! You have to go to the "SHIPPING" page on our store and check out which country you have to select for your shipping!
For example, if you live in any part of Europe, you have to select United Kingdom! 
Second thing is that if you buy more than 1 tshirt, the shipping will be cheaper! 
So, tell some friends and buy 2 of them ;)
I know there are a lot of youtube addicted in the world ahah!






Love G.
xx






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento