mercoledì 4 giugno 2014

Somebody to you (acoustic cover) - TheVampsVENETO









01/06/14 PADOVA
Last Sunday we meet with some fans in Padova. If you don't know, it's a city in Veneto (Italy) quite near Venice! Fans of who? The Vamps, of course! ahah
You already know that I organize this meeting or street team once a month! 
This time, we decided to cover a song of their new album Meet The Vamps, called Somebody to You. This song it's going to be their brand new single with Demi Lovato. 
I'm not a huge fan of her, honestly. I think she is way too pop for the concept of the song, but this is just my opinion! I think she has a great voice btw :)

So, we recorded this acoustic version of Somebody to you and we had a great time as usual! I love doing these street team, because I have the chance to meet so many lovely people. 
If you live near us, subscribe to our Facebook page and join us next time :)















Love G.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento