martedì 11 novembre 2014

COSY ULTRAVIOLET - Tuesday Outfit #1






Hello! This is my first attempt to do an Outfit kind of video on my channel. 
I want to start this video series and post a "Tuesday Outfit" every week, short videos just to give you guys a cool idea on how to dress when you have nothing on your mind!

So, for my first one, I choose a casual look perfect for autumn.
There are some layers so you don't feel cold, but at the same time it's not too warm. 
I'm wearing black thights, a pencil high waisted skirt (black) found in a chinese shop, a purple/blu sweater from OVS (about 20Euros), black boots from Pittarello with golden buckles (33Euros), a black "Bad Hair Day" beanie from Ebay (1Euro I think lol) and finally some sunglasses with greeny mirrored lenses from Dresslink (a chinese online shop).
You can go wherever you want with this outfit, to school or out at night. Really a cool and easy look to wear! I love to contrast the tight skirt with the baggy sweater. 

Hope you enjoy my video :)






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento