venerdì 14 novembre 2014

LAKE FLOWER - TuesdayOutfit #2










Hello everyone! 
I know it's not Tuesday, but I uploaded a new TuesdayOutfit anyway on my Youtube channel. I was inspired and I had time to waiste so, yep :)
This is a smarter look, I wore it on a night out with my friends, we went to a nice restaurant and we decided to dress up a little bit. We don't usually do that, like.. never! But it was fun.

  • ERMANNO SCERVINO COAT. Don't worry, I didn't spend all that money on this coat. I found it in a thrift shop for ONLY 2.50Euros. And it was my size, so I couldn't leave it there all alone ahah It's really well made, it's a kind of lilac-gray, a cold color but I love it with my skin tone.
  • OVS DRESS. This was also on sale (I don't spend a lot of money on clothes as you can see). It was about 5Euros. It's a tight to the body dress, with pink and blue flowers and black panels on the sides. This panels are amazing cause they make you look thinner and taller! 
  • CAMOMILLA PURSE. Also from a thrift shop, about 2.50Euros. It's electric blue, which matches perfectly with the dress. It's a velvety material and has this interesting leather belt to run around the purse to close it. 
  • BLACK HEELS. 30Euros from a shop called Pittarello which sells low budget shoes. They are super comfy, I walked and danced all night in them! 

So, this was my classy look for a night out, a low budget outfit! I suggest you to go to thrift stores every now and then because you'll never know what you can find!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento