martedì 25 novembre 2014

OVERSIZE ME - TuesdayOutfit #4









Hello! TuesdayOutfit #4 is here!
I was really excited about this one because it's a little bit out of my comfort zone. 
It's all about oversize items mixed together and it can be scary to mix a big coat with a big and long skirt, but I love how it all came together!

  • Black oversize coat, my mum used to wear this when she was young and I found it in my grandma's closet. It's really big and long, but it's so cosy and warm, you have no idea!
  • Long grey skirt, from Tezenis. It's a really thin cotton, I wear this in winter with black tights underneath. I'm a small girl, so I wear this skirt as a high-waisted one
  • White crop top, with long sleeves and round neck. This is actually handmade by me :) 
  • Beige cardigan, or light brown with a touch of grey (?) Long and oversized cardigan from Promod. 
  • Beige scarf, big, cosy and warm. Almost the same color as the cardigan. 
  • Beige shoes like Clarks. They are not Clarks, I don't know where they are from but they were really cheap. You can style this outfit with also a pair of black shoes. 

This is how I style an oversize coat! 
Also, I put my hair in a messy bun, to make me look a little bit taller.
Let me know if you like this look and don't forget to watch my video!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento