giovedì 8 maggio 2014

MISFITS T-Shirts











Hello everyone! First of all: I have a new camera :)
My pics are going to be great now on and also my videos! I fanyone is interested, subscribe to my channel and you'll watch some cool stuff soon!
Second big news is: my YouTube Boyband t-shirts will be on sale soon, in June :)
If you follow me, you know what I'm talking about. If not, go and check my blog post about that! 

Let's talk about this new painted t-shirt now! Ahah
It's about Misfits, my favourite TV show ever I think! 
It's funny, genious and english of course, what can you ask more? 
Maybe it's on copyright... but who cares! I painted it for a friend of mine and I like it so much, simple black on grey that fits perfectly! 
Hopefully next time I'll post something about fashion/outfits :)



Love G.



1 commento:

  1. MISFITS T-Shirts. Hello everyone! First of all: I have a new camera :) My pics are going to be great now on and also my videos! I fanyone is ... misfitsshirt.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina