lunedì 5 maggio 2014

THE VAMPS - Italian Street Team





Do you know "The Vamps"? It's a british boyband become famous on YouTube. They used to do covers but now their first album is out and it's amazing! It's called "Meet The Vamps", I find it so good to listen while I'm driving! 
I'm part of the Italian staff: basically, I organize every month a street team in my region. 
A street team is a fan meeting and we promote the band in different ways during the day. 
Last month, in April, we went to Verona and I met a lot of beautiful people! 
We spent the day playing guitars and singing in the Arena of Verona, which is always a stunning view! 
If you are interested in The Vamps and you are from Veneto, I suggest you to subscribe to this Facebook group and join us :)









Love G.
xx







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento