venerdì 2 maggio 2014

Floral Crown - DIY














In this period I really love flowers, I think it's because spring is actually arrived :)
So I decided to make a floral crown by myself with white, pink and violet flowers! 
This tutorial is the easiest thing to do ever, trust me! 


WHAT YOU NEED:
  • fake flowers, I found them in a chinese shop and they are really cheap! Choose the colors you prefer!
  • a rubber band, I picked a white one in a haberdashery, you shouldn't spend a lot because you need just a small lenght of it!
  • sewing thread in the same color of your rubber band
  • a needle
  • a tape measure
  • hot glue (or another type of glue)

HOW TO DO:
  • measure with a tape measure the circumference of your head
  • cut the rubber band 10 cm less than the circumference (this depends on how elastic is your rubber band, try a few times and then decide your perfect measure!)
  • sew the rubber band to the two ends overlapping them slightly
  • start stitching the flowers on your rubber band with the hot glue or any other glue you have
  • when you are satisfied with the result, wear it :)

Wasn't it easy? :) 
It took me about half an hour to make this cute floral crown and I think I'm going to make some other ones in different colors! Feel free to ask me all the questions you want and send me your pics with your handmade floran crowns :)





Love G.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento