mercoledì 30 aprile 2014

ITAtube - DAY 2











Here we are with the new ITAtube blog post, second and last (I think!)
If you haven't, go and check my previous one where I speak about the first day of the italian Youtube convention and then come back here to read this :)

HOLLYWOOD AFTERPARTY
This didn't actually happened on day 2, well... It was past midnight, so we can consider it as if it was Sunday ahah 
First of all, I don't want to be boring or polemic, but I have to say a couple of things: the most important one is that this club was really disappointing for the music and the location. 
I arrived really early with my friend Debora and Denise, because the party was supposed to start at 11pm as written on the flyer. There were no youtubers there at that time, only young boys and girls (I think they were 17 more or less) and I felt the oldest one in the entire club. Expect for the staff, who was nice and funny and we spent the night chatting with them. At about 1.30pm Harrison, Mazzi and Sam arrived with other guests, they went straight to the private area and stayed there.
Now, don't judge me, but me and my friends managed to get into this area at a certain point. The shocking thing wasn't this. It actually was that I personally had to convince the bodyguard to let Joe Sugg come in the privè. I don't know what happened, I think they left him behind when they were walkin in the club, and he was so lost. It was hilarious btw ahah
I have to say he's such a sweet and nice guy, I talked to him for a bit offering something to drink and he was so so nice with me. The youtubers left the party after half an hour I think: they were super bored and the afterparty was a complete fail. But I had fun anyway :)

HOW TO BECOME A YOUTUBER
On Sunday I went to a conference about how to start Youtube with HarrisonWebb, MazziMaz and HMATT, two italian youtubers. It was really good: a nice chat, good questions from the people and they gave us good tips and advices. One of the main topics that I found really interesting was when we talked about how much Youtube is changing through the years. But it's a little too long to explain now, so maybe I'll leave it for a future blog post. 

YOUTUBE BOYBAND
I have to say, honestly, that Saturday was way much bettere for me than Sunday. I spent the afternoon waiting to get on stage for the Youtube Boyband again and didn't have the chance to do nothing more really. The boys were nice as always and they "quite" remembered us because of the t-shirts. Quick pics, really quick cause we stayed too much on the stage talking to them ahah

So, my experience was almost over! So sad and tired, but really really happy! 
I took a picture with Tyler in the background, that's all I have for now ahah :)
When I went out, I met two italian Youtubers, LaSbii and CherylPandemonium. Two lovely girls, so sweet and nice like everyone else at the convention! 
At the end, I was so satisfied and proud of myself for what I did. And thankful to the girls who organized ITAtube. It was perfect!

YOUTUBE CHANNELS







Love G.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento