martedì 1 aprile 2014

THE NEW FOKKA: first gig and t-shirts



On sunday night I went to see a couple of friends playing in a local bar, "The New Fokka". It was their first ever gig, but it was really impressive. They asked me to design and paint their t-shirts, so I came up with this idea of a draw that reminded the old-vintage circus posters. 
Very proud of the result!
I think their Facebook page will be available soon to check out, so keep your eyes open!
Meanwhile, this t-shirts are available to buy! All you need to do is contact me on twitter/facebook down below, or by mail here: ginineko@gmail.com

Also, thanks to Angelica Lazzaro for the pictures!
Feel free to comment and share this blog to who you want :) 






I leave you with this amazing song by Mumford and Sons, Little Lion Man,  which the band played on their gig, enjoy!


Love G.





2 commenti: