giovedì 17 aprile 2014

ZOELLA & TANYA BURR inspired T-Shirts














Hello everyone! In the last week I was busy painting these new T-shirts and finally today I was able to take a couple of pictures to show you my work!
If you don't know, I'm a massive YouTube addicted and next week I'm going to ITAtube, first ever Italian YouTube Convention, so excited! My friend and I came up with this cute idea to give to our fave youtubers some handmade T-shirts inspired by them, so these were the ones for Zoella and Tanya. If you don't know who they are, I'll leave you some links down below to check them out because they are amazing!

Zoella, or Zoe Sugg, paint was inspired by her pets, two lovely guinea pigs that you can see in some of her vlogs and videos on her channel. Their names are Pippin and Percy and they are the cutest animals ever! I added some dots in the frame and in the top there's this large ribbon which I think looked nice. 

Tanya T-shirt is similar, but I wanted to draw some make up inside the frame. Tanya is a make up blogger/vlogger/youtuber and she recently started her own makeup collection, so I thought it would be nice to paint this cute products and obviously the girly ribbon on the top. 

Hope you like my new paintings! Leave me a comment down below and contact me on the links I'll leave at the end of this post! 



Zoella: zoella.co.uk
             youtube.com/zoella

             youtube.com/tanyaburr



Love G.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento