lunedì 28 aprile 2014

TYLER OAKLEY T-Shirt!






As you guys now, I went to ITAtube last week and painted some t-shirts for my favourite youtubers. Tyler Oakley is one of them, if you don't know him... well, what the hell is wrong with you? He is the most awesome, lovely, amazing and sweet guy on the entire planet!
Check him out on his YouTube channel and you will fall in love in just one second, trust me :)
I wanted to represent him with his typical glasses and most important with his adorable floral crown! He is so charming that he managed to give one to each member of One Direction and interview them with this spring girly look! Lovely. 
"Forever me" is the main topic in his latest video "I had a vision of love" and i found it so powerful and true that i wanted to write it on the t-shirt. 
So that's it! Funny fact is that I don't really know if Tyler saw it. We literally run towards him when we were supposed to go down the stage, and we hug him really quickly saying "this is a present for you!" And then we ran away ahahah

So many people are asking me about my tshirts right now, I'm so overwhelmed! I want to thank every single one of you so so much! You are all lovely!
I want to say that I'm planning to actually print them at the moment, and then sell the t-shirts online as soon as possible! So stay tuned!




Love G.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento