martedì 29 aprile 2014

ITAtube - DAY 1











I arrived in Milano on Friday, a day before ITAtube, the first italian YouTube convention. 
The weather was so nice, it was really hot and it felt like summer to me! 
Thankfully I slept in my friend's flat, so the trip wasn't to expensive for my almost empty pockets. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about my first day in Milano, because I spent the afternoon shopping and eating ice cream as usual ahah

I was so nervous on Saturday morning when I woke up, you can't even imagine! I've never been to other conventions like this, so I didn't know what to expect. 
We bought the gold tickets for both days, it was about 50 Euros I think, more or less! 
ITAtube was at Alcatraz, a club in Milano also known for small gigs. It was quite huge for me, there were supposed to be 2000 people on each day. 
Infact, when we entered, it was already really crowded and we arrived in front of the stage just in time to see the lovely Tyler Oakley saying hello to the fans. 
Most of the day consisted in queueing for the meet&greets with all the youtubers so I'm going to describe everything I remember in order!

YOUTUBE BOYBAND
It was a huge impact for me seeing all five boys together and meeting them at the same time. I'm quite a nervous and anxious person, so when I walked on stage I was shacking without even noticing. Anyway, they are so tall (except Joe ahah) and I was quite surprised because they hugged every single one of us. In Italy we are used to kiss on the chicks people we meet for the first time, but english people aren't.
My friend and I managed to give the boys the presents (the t-shirts I painted for them), quick photo and then we got "kick" away. Really fast, meet&greets were too much short.

TYLER OAKLEY
You can see in my latest blog post that I painted a t-shirt also for Tyler. I actually didn't get the chance to take a picture with him because the queue was insane. But as I was walking down the stage, I saw this lovely boy staring all by himself. He had just finished his meet&greets so I call him and he turned around with a big question mark on his face. I run towards him, gave him my present and hugged him really quickly before running away. It was hilarious, and my friend Debora also kissed him on the ear ahah

ZOELLA, TANYA & LOUISE
Afternoon, with almost nothing in my stomach, I finally got to the stage again to meet these adorable girls. They are so gorgeous and nice, the sweetest people ever!
I spoke to Zoe, telling her about her tshirts with her lovely guinea pigs painted on it and she seemed really really happy and she kept smiling and thanking me, so sweet. My friend gave the other present to Tanya, you can see her tshirts in my blog too! Louise is such a sweet girl, everyone was so nice with us. We finally took a picture and a video because the girl couldn't push the right button to take it :)

HARRISONWEBB, MAZZIMAZ & SAM PEPPER
After all these meets I wanted to calm down a little bit, so I went to see these three british guys on the "main stage". I didn't know them really well before ITAtube, so I have to thanks this convention because they are so funny and entertaining, I couldn't stop myself from laughing! Awesome show! Loved them! And if you don't know them, check out their channels, you should really subscribe :)

BRITISH BOYBAND CHALLENGE
I was in first row, with a lot of pain but I was there ready to see the 5 british boys again. I couldn't believe it when they opened the door and I saw a red tshirts on Joe Sugg. I just can't describe what I felt at that point, I was so overwhelmed...
They came out, on stage, in front of 2000 people, with my tshirts on! 
My first thought was "OMG they fits" ahah
I was so worried about the sizes, but they were gorgeous with them on! 
Me and Debora kept calling them out loud, to get noticed somehow, and finally (I really don't remember who) understood what we were saying about the tshirts!
And then Zoella and Louise, who were sat on the floor behind the door watching the guys, noticed us and thanked us again! Trust me, I couldn't be happier in that moment.
Actually I can say it was one of the best moments in my life, I was so proud and overwhelmed. Can't wait to see the vlogs on their channel to see if they actually filmed when they opened the presents! :)

First day was over, actually not yet but I'm going to tell you about the afterparty in the next blog. This one is becoming way too long ahah
If anyone who came to ITAtube took some pics or videos of the youtube boyband on stage, please, PLEASE, send me everything! I would love to see those images again! 
Oh, I was forgetting to say that I uploaded a small vlog about ITAtube and if you want to watch it, I will love you forever (and maybe subscribe to my channel?) 







Love G.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento