martedì 27 maggio 2014

The Vamps in Milan
















I didn't post much lately... So sorry about it! Anyway, I'm back! This month was really busy for me, I'm working on a project (youtube boyband tshirts!) and I'm super excited about it! 

Anyway, last week I went to Milan, again ahah
The Vamps attended a signing session and I was lucky enough to get the chance to go there! 
I spent almost 3 days in Milan, sleeping in an awful hostel with strangers, walkin all alone around the streets even at night and I didn't even have time to eat during the days! It was really really tough! But so much fun!
When I arrived on the first day, I actually managed to give to the boys the tshirts I paint for them. You can see the print in the first picture of this post! I hope one day they'll remember that I'm that girl who gave them those vests ahah
I think I'm not lucky enough for these kind of stuff...
On the second day I met so many amazing girls, I was the oldest as always but who cares :)
I spent the day with lovely people and got a poster signed by The Vamps. The meeting was too quick, like 15 seconds long!
And finally, I met the boys again outside their hotel at night. I have to say, Bradley is the most adorable and sweet person ever! So nice speaking with him!

So, my experience was quite good. I met them, but I wished to chat a little bit more because that's all I wanted really. Didn't ask for pictures, that's not my thing. Maybe next time I'll be able to speak to them a little bit more ;)










Love G.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento